Stagnant phase

assalamualaikum wbt.

Lapan belas hari menuju paper obstetric & gynecology. Tebal buku belum habis untuk mengasah senjata bertemu imtihan seterusnya. 

"Do your country send you here to play?"
"This is the 10th times you said you forget doctor?"

well. thats how my surgery OSCE conversation going so far. I don't blame the doctor for saying such things to me. Habis exam terus kaki laju ambil beg. Mata basah. Basah depan pakcik-pakcik yang jaga hospital tu. Ada dua tiga orang tengah duduk dalam bilik menunggu, tempat kami kumpul beg sebelum masuk ikut giliran masing-masing.

Masa masuk bilik menunggu, pakcik-pakcik tu tak berhenti-henti hujankan dengan doa. Ya, doa. 
Aku angguk-angguk, tanda terima kasih dengan doa mereka. Sebab mulut berat, sama beratnya dengan mata tadi. 

Sekurang-kurangnya mereka ajar kita untuk tahu, doalah yang baik-baik walaupun teruk mana keadaan kita. Doalah yang baik-baik meskipun untuk orang yang kita tidak tahu namanya. 

I don't like how i've been for the past few months. 
I don't like how I behave for the past few months. 
It comes to a point that I feel extremely depressed, chronically sick, low self-esteem. 
Can't find why. I'm not the one who lost my family but why do i feel worst than that.
Macam mayat hidup. 

At least with the doctor's words making me realized, I need to get up and do better. 

Remember dear me, you will lose friends and families along your way. But never lose yourself. Thats the only thing you have left. 

and lastly. jangan lupa besanya dosa dan marah hamba tidak pernah sebesar ampun dan maaf ALLAH SWT. He will guide you.




Comments

  1. Every smile that we try to make, always have its own sad story.

    Every trial we face, are from Allah. And we should face it with and ask Him to help us face it.

    Well you have done great. Goodluck on your next step and your journey to become a great doctor and human :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment