I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well. -Alexander of Macedon


assalamualaikum wbt





after wondering for days, only now I have the feeling to write, type, blog or whatever you call it.
some of my friends now are dying and struggling hard for their exams. its their turn now. 

while i was wishing one of my friend, nadirah on her fb's wall, I saw my high school teacher wall post below mine. She's giving her a piece of advice and some motivational words for her upcoming exam.

If you have done your very best and all out..there's nothing to worry about tomorrow..just stay healthy, be positive, be elert and ready for what come..cos only you know yourself...Good luck for tomorrow...may the begining of your bright future be opened as wide as can be to welcome you....t'cre.-Sensei Norizan

 sure i miss school very much. i miss those days when you can rely on your teachers and friends no matter what you do. especially during exams. they are the best place at that time when your mum and dad is not around. not to mention that i lived in a boarding school for 4 years and six months.

i miss their words of wisdom. which never fail to melt and ease me deep inside when ever we;students felt nervous, scared and helpless. the teaching job are seriously world most tough job for me. only certain people can carry out these kind of job. and I do respect them for what they've done for the children of the world.
enough said. I hope I can always hear and listen to their pieces of advice now and then with my lecturers here on the land where I'm standing now. insyaAllah. Allahumma amin.



Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, 
those the art of living well.
Aristotle


p/s: the eidul adha is coming, as usual we'll have a week of holiday. do not forget to perform fast on this upcoming Arafah Day. may Allah bless us all.
this is the 111 published post on 1st November 2011 on hamba Allah's page.




   
 

Comments