talking about fate.


Allah kurniakan dia untuk aku.
a girl's life is worthless without girlfriend.
we've been through a lot.
and i have a very tough time to let her go and live my new life. and i also having a difficult time to cope with my not-so-new friends around me. a serious personality disorder perhaps.
i'm sorry my dear friends. maybe i just need a few more space and time to kill.
hey Along, pray the best for me. enjoy your 'holiday' with your crazy funny plans.

kadang-kadang aku bukannya tidak redha tapi lucu dengan takdir Allah.
by the time i'm about to get excited to meet you,
Allah takdirkan flight ko balik Sabah sama tarikh ngan aku balik study.
never mind. there always be a hikmah within.

flight aku g cairo pn jam 2 petang... ko jam 5 petang... nampak lubang idung ko pun nda sempat along oi..haha


Comments